Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pregnancy...

So, I have realized that the more pregnant I get, the more like a 7 year old I become--in regards to food, that is. My cravings are ridiculously child-like that it cracks me up! Here is what our fridge/cupboards hold for this 24 week pregnant gal....
-soft pretzels
-ice cream
-cinnamon rolls
-chocolate bars
-peanut butter
-nachos
-toaster strudels
And to top it all off...I just recently purchased Gummi Prenatal Vitamins! If that's not exactly like a 7 year old then I don't know what is! :)
But, on the more healthy side...I am in love with milk, apples, berries, and granola :)
We're all doing well--I know, it's been forever since my last post! But, life is good in the Strickler house! Sebastian's kicking serious butt at school and I'm curing all sorts of nasty eye diseases at work! Our baby is doing great! He's a mover and shaker--kicking me all the time! He's due June 1st and we're so anxious to meet him! (and to see if he'll have his dad's HUGE nose!) haha!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute Seville! You guys sound so happy and I am excited for you. Bummed we didn't get to chat when I was in your ward a couple weeks ago, next time for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete